1.09.2012

ON MY MIND MONDAY & Back to Uni (( Spring 2012 )) :


The fist day back to school after a splendid holiday break is always exciting! New classes, new friends, and it's a new year so... here's to a new leaf!
 As any overly enthusiastic and/or fashionably obsessed student would, I planned my outfit out the night before. I checked the weather and decided it would be fine to wear my flats and decided to not wear my favorite boots as the leather would ruin in the rain. Needless to say, with the drizzly rain and chilly weather my toes were frigid and it made me wonder to myself, "Why in the world don't I own a pain of Wellies?"  
So, during my long, cold and wet walk back to my car I decided that it might be a good idea to invest in a pair; as April showers bring May flowers, and I don't want to be caught out in the rain, again.

Currently lusting after the Chanel Camellia Rain Boots in White. SWOON!


::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving your comment! <3

01 09 10