6.21.2012

RAIN RAIN GO AWAY

SO I CAN FINISH MY PAINTING PROJECTS! 

It's been raining everyday for the past two weeks here in Florida. I think that might be normal but since I've never lived in Florida before, it's becoming a nuisance. 

So instead of painting I went shopping.

 Go figure. 

At my local favorite thrift store they were having 50% off all furniture so I stocked up on a few large pieces and gave me an opportunity to get rid of some old ones of Craigslist. Double score. 

I really want to finish those bookshelves as I am sick of looking at them with just the primer. They look so pitiful!

In beauty news, I purchased the Revlon Kissable Balm Stain and they are some POWERFUL little things. I got the color Lovesick which has a few purple undertones which are OK, but the pigmentation and texture has me wanting to try out the other colors.  

In nerdy news, I also recently purchased a book called Rich Dad Poor Dad by Robert Kiyosaki which has revolutionized my mind. If you like finance and economic books that are easy reads, I recommend you pick it up.

That's it.

Good story, right?

Ugh!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving your comment! <3

01 09 10