10.14.2012

Follow Me Around: Daytona Beach, Fl

I love relaxing and fun filled weekends to the core. Friday was more of a roaming day with no set plans which makes for the best kinds. We took the afternoon to just sight see and wander around our touristy town we call home and luckily for you, (ha) I brought along a new that my dearest friend Chase graciously let me borrow to test it out. 

Here is what our Friday looked like... well just a piece of it. 









Oh. And we also started P90X. We'll see if I'm still alive in the next few days. 



Daily blogging/vlogging ? That's a thought... What's your opinion on the matter? Would you care to see people's everyday lives? Or does that ruin the magic behind the scenes?


-M

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving your comment! <3

01 09 10