5.15.2012

Easy DIY Paint Chip Art

Materials:
Paint chips in the colors of your choice,


A frame. I got mine at Ikea.


A glue stick and scissors!



Cut your paint chips into strips to the width of your choice. 

( I cheated and used a paper cutter. This thing makes my world go round. )



 Lay out a pattern that you like.


Glue your paint chips to the piece of paper that came in your frame, or one cut to size.


 Let it dry for a few minutes. If it starts to curl, just lay a book over it. 

Cut the excess from around the size and pop it into your frame!


As my niece would say, "Easy Peasy Lemon Squeezy!"

This could be a great project for a kids room or it can be a quick pick me up to your desk with fun colors for spring/summer! 

:)

Have fun!

M


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving your comment! <3

01 09 10