5.28.2012

HAPPY BIRTHDAY WHEEZY!

OK, so he's not exactly a baby. He's 21 today in fact.  

::Sigh::

So, in celebration of this magical day, I will now post a few pictures I hold dear to my heart. 





 We can't help that we're such attractive kids. 


Oh, how I miss hanging with my bro, before he was in the Army...back when I had my septum pierced and I lived in my first Uptown apartment. What fun we had being young and wild and free. 

I miss you Nano! Hope you have a great 21st birthday... and I'll always remember when we were kids and I said, "one day when you're 21 I'll be... 27! CRAP!"  

That day is FINALLY here, and I'm so glad that even though I told the nurse that I wanted the other baby cause you looked really ugly in the nursery, that she still gave me you. :) 

Love your loving and ridiculously good-looking, wiser and overall the favorite child sister, 

Mimi. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving your comment! <3

01 09 10