6.10.2012

Ever Have One of Those Days?

Ever have one of those days...

Where you need heavy retail therapy? ...

Like, serious Carrie Bradshaw can't pay her rent cause she maxed out her credit card at Barney's retail therapy? 

One of those day where after that you want to go to the spa and get a massage, facial, a mani/pedi and want your hair cut and colored?

ahhh, I definitely need a facial soon. 


One of those days where after the spa you want to put on your new shoes, new cocktail dress and call your girlfriends to go out... to some fabulous event and drink champagne.

Today was one of those days.

 I, of course, responsibly restrained myself but do like to treat myself a little and it always makes me feel better. 
Unfortunately, my girlfriends are miles away and do miss them dearly, but I'm glad that just taking a little time to myself and reevaluating things makes all the difference in making my day better. 



Hope you're not having one of these, but if you are...


 I'm with you, sister. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving your comment! <3

01 09 10