8.17.2012

Home Sweet Charlotte.




This weekend I'm going home to Charlotte to see my family! My little baby broski (Fernando) just graduated from Army IT school and I and super excited to go home and spend some time with him before he ships off to Korea. 

I'm sure I'll be Instagramming while I'm there so feel free to follow me around. ;)

Other than that, I'm super excited to ravage  hit up my all time favorite Charlotte thrift stores and find me some goodies. 

I've come up with a challenge for myself and I'll be sure to post my outcome within the next week or two. I'm giving myself a $100 budget for work clothes, including shoes, for 5 day work week. If you want to see how far I stretch my dollar, be sure to come back over and check it out! And if you're really brave, you can always be my friend


M



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving your comment! <3

01 09 10