8.10.2012

Ok. So I got some 'splaining to do...

Sorry for the hiatus. 

You might have noticed the new look on the blog. A new hair cut and a fresh shade of lipstick can work wonders on a neglected blog. 

I'll start by quickly updating you on what has happened over the past month.



Sold my old car.
Went on vacation. 
Landed an awesome job. 
Got the cat fixed. (Sorry Dex!)
Trashed the house by rearranging. 

... and now I want to fix it and make it more betta. 

On top of all of the things that have been keeping me from writing, I think I went through a creative drought. Is that even possible? I don't even know. I had this hazy funk of nothingness glooming over my eyeballs and my brain was hosting alien activity tapped out of juice or something. 
BUT,  now that I'm back to my old tricks again, I'll be here, just sharing away all the juicy deets with you folks. All 3 of you.

I have a few projects in mind and in progress, so stop by again soon to check them out.

Oh! And if you ever miss me so badly it hurts, you can always find me on Instagram. just sayin'. 

http://intsgram.com/DISCOairglow 

holla at cha' gurl.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving your comment! <3

01 09 10