10.26.2012

Wedding Inspo..

So, after having to endure countless question from my beloved mother as to what my vision is for the wedding reception in May, I decided to make a post about it and have her use it for reference. 

Hi Mom!


What I like most about these images is the airy and muted color scheme. I would absolutely love to recreate the magic around these enchanting photos in our upcoming fiesta and look forward to the many DIY's ahead... 

Now, by no means ( ahem, MOM ) does this mean I want everything in the pictures below. They are just pictures for inspiration and ideas.  Haha. 

Enjoy! 





















oxoxo 
- M

2 comments:

  1. This post is beautiful! Best wishes on your upcoming wedding!

    This is delayed but thank you for nominating me!

    I nominated you for the Liebster award. It's for blogs that I like who have under 200 followers. Check out the details over on my blog, www.handmadedarling.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Rachel! Thank you very much and you're very welcome! Although, I believe it's no tag backs as I just did one. :( Thanks for nominating me again though :) It was very nice to read your answers to my questions!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving your comment! <3

01 09 10