9.08.2012

Happy Scatterday!


You know, it's amazing what hanging out with girlfriends will do. 
Last night I hung out with one of my sweetest and most fucking hilarious friend, Chase. We had such a blast, (well, at least I did!) going to the movies and catching up on life. We saw the movie The Words, which I knew for a fact the Boy wouldn't appreciate.. and I still think he would have been poking his eyeballs out, and then had some drinks at the house and chatted it up like it's 1999. Needless to say, I woke up in desperate need of caffeine.


Hope you all have a productive weekend! Or not, your choice. 

Now to get my rear in gear!

P.s: Movie was good, kinda of like Inception in a way but not. Great review, right?
 Uh-huh..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving your comment! <3

01 09 10