9.08.2012

Something Borrowed..

I'll start by saying that I have the sweetest mother-in-law to be in the whole wide world. For that I am extremely fortunate. I know some people aren't so fortunate in that department but luckily for me, she is sweet as pie and oh so gracious with us. 

I simply love getting things in the post, but today's post was even more special because it was from her. 
She sent over this box with a little note that said: 


While in Charlotte this past weekend we were chatting about my wedding dress and came to the realization that I had Something Old- My beautiful ring, which was Patrick's French grandmother's, Something New- My new wedding dress (Squeal! Thanks mummy!) and Something Blue- which is a single blue Iris that I plan to put in my bouquet to remember my beautiful German/Spanish grandmother Iris (aka Lela.) I hadn't picked out a veil or head piece yet when she mentioned that she had a head piece that she wore on her wedding day in safe keeping. I instantly agreed and thought it was a perfect choice for Something Borrowed. I'll reveal it all after the wedding! ;)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving your comment! <3

01 09 10