9.26.2012

Make Me Feel Autumnal

Although Florida's version of Fall isn't as distinct as in NY, the last few nights have been much cooler and it's been quite the delightful treat. 
In honor of the Autumnal Equinox, 
here are just a few things that I love about Autumn!

1. 



 Peppermint Mocha Lattes.

HappyGoodTime.com shows you a fun way to adorn them!

.......................

2.



Pumpkin pie: Happiness in my mouth. 

You may think I'm crazy, but I am such sucker for Libby's Easy Pumpkin Pie Mix. It's SO stinkin' good!!!! It's my go-to lazy festive pie. 

.......................

3. 


Layering. It's just more clothes to play with.


.......................

4.



Breaking out the heavy down comforter. 
Here in Florida, I just crank up the AC at night and pretend I'm back in NY. hehe **Le Sigh.**

.......................

5.


Last but my most favorite:

Cozy nights in with the Beau.
 During the summer we like to enjoy the great weather and the long days. Once Autumn hits, it feels great to just stay in and relax. 

Is Fall your favorite season?




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving your comment! <3

01 09 10