8.23.2013

Mila Kunis Inspired Metallic Smoky Eye // Wet n Wild Color Icon Comfort Zone Palette



In honor of my new found #newness, I decided to film a Get Ready With Me // Flash Tutorial video of a Mila Kunis inspired metallic smoky eye I wore last night. I've never filmed myself doing my makeup before and I can tell you it was definitely quite the juggling experience. It's funny how even my makeup had become ritualistic.

I decided to step out of my own comfort zone with my new Wet 'n Wild Color Icon Comfort Zone 738 palette that I picked up on Monday night: super spur of the moment purchase but around the $5 mark and the shadows are pretty pigmented for the price. It's an all around winner. The only negative about this palette is that the packaging was so difficult to pry open, I actually thought I was going to break the plastic cover and/or a nail. The shadows stayed on all night and fall out was minimal so I'm fine with the packaging being slightly faulty. What do you expect for five bucks? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving your comment! <3

01 09 10